Elections - ID Required to Vote
ID Required to Vote
Every voter must show a valid ID before voting at an Early Voting Branch Office or Vote Center.
- A valid (not expired) Colorado driver's license;
- A valid identification card issued by the department of revenue;
- A valid U.S. passport;
- A valid employee identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the United States government or of this state, or by any county, municipality, board, authority, or other political subdivision of this state;
- A valid pilot's license issued by the federal aviation administration;
- A valid U.S. military identification card with a photograph;
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the name and address of the elector;
- A valid Medicare or Medicaid card;
- A certified copy of a U.S. birth certificate; or
- Certified documentation of naturalization
THE ABOVE-LISTED FORMS OF ID SHALL BE CONSIDERED VALID ONLY IF THEY SHOW AN ADDRESS IN THE STATE OF COLORADO.
Note: A voter registration card does not qualify as valid I.D.