Watercraft. ATVs, Off-Road Motorcycles

The State of Colorado does not title or register watercraft (boats, jet ski's etc.), ATV's (4 wheelers) or Off-road motorcycles. These are however required to be licensed with the State of Colorado Parks & Recreation Department. To register your Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV), complete the OHV registration form and return it to the Registration Office at 13787 S. Highway 85 Littleton, CO 80125.

Back to Motor Vehicles Home

Website by CivicLive Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.